Wednesday 25 May 2011

Miss me

I always open my heart for everyone,
Like a 24/7 they just take what they want
I got hate I got passion, love on discount
Shelves of emotions, I can do without
But you, you´re really something strange,
You take my fears away, and give me love instead
Oh why, what did I do wrong, see I don’t want this love
Baby just take it back

You got me open, like a book that you´re reading
You´re ripping the pages right out of me
You got me open, like a book you´re a poet and now you’re rewriting my history

I always promised myself I´d be cautious but now
There’s something about you that has got me sprung
See I know that you’re different from everyone
Deep down I know it’s gonna last this time
Cause you, you ´re really something strange
You take my fears away, and give me love instead

Oh why, what did I do right, I won’t say no this time,
Baby just love me right

I’ve had my heart broken million times before
See I’ve tried but my heart’s like a revolving door
Every single time love came only caused me pain
But I feel it with you it ain´t gonna be the same

Miss Mary - Open

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Nice song... Fata e romanca iar regizorul e un cunoscut de-al nostru ;)))